Some Of Hot Wrestling Women Ever (30 pics)
129. Stephanie McMahon Stephanie sits atop WWE headquarters on her throne with Triple H, but we believe she’s hired plenty of women far more beautiful than she is. Of course, she’s still a billion dollar babe, herself.
228. Aksana The leather-clad Lithuanian disappeared from WWE several years ago, and her fashion sense has been sorely missed.
327. Kelly Kelly The extreme exhibitionist looked so nice they had to name her twice.
426. Christy Hemme The winner of the first televised diva search may not have lasted too long in WWE, but there’s a reason so many fans voted for her in the first place.
525. Terri Terri was a pretty mean sister, and it’s simple nature that most men wish they had the gold to please her.
624. Major Gunns Misfits In Action was a terrible stable made primarily of puns so bad they ruined careers. Still, it was almost worth it, if only because it introduced the world to Major Gunns.
723. Michelle McCool The bullying angle was far from cool, but at least Michelle looked good enough to raise the dead while reading terrible insults.
822. Gail Kim It makes sense Gail Kim does better in TNA than she did in WWE. One look at her and anyone could tell she’s a knockout.
921. Torrie Wilson Her dad may have been the cure for insomnia, but Torrie is more than capable of keeping us awake.
1020. Candice Michelle The Go Daddy Girl always left WWE fans feeling like they experienced a sugar rush.
1119. Francine The Queen of Extreme typically only liked guys with gold, but now that ECW is out of business and she’ll need to open her dating pool to include non-champions, maybe we have a chance.
1218. Miss Elizabeth
1317. Kimona Wanalaya Her name might’ve been a little bit on the nose, but we’ll hardcore, we’ll take her anyway.
1416. Catrina Getting an ass kicking from Mil Muertes is definitely worth it if we get the lick of death from Catrina afterwards.
1515. Maryse The jury is still out on The Miz, but his wife is awesome.
1614. Sable Let’s hope Brock Lesnar isn’t mad his wife isn’t number 1. Or that she’s on the list at all. We’re so sorry, Brock. Don’t hurt us.
1713. The Kat The Kat was the first woman ever to intentionally appear topless on WWE television, and thus is unlikely ever to return to TV. Damn the Right to Censor!
1812. Sexy Star Every woman is sexy, and every woman is a star, but that doesn’t mean some aren’t sexier stars than others.
1911. Taryn Terrell Terrell left wrestling for religious reasons in early 2016, but that hasn’t stopped her from being a total knockout.
2010. Kimberly Page Forget DDP, Kimberly’s the one we always hoped would make us feel the bang.
219. Maria Kanellis Fans think Maria’s still getting better every year as she passes her first decade in the business, but the really impressive thing is that she keeps getting hotter, too.
228. Alexa Bliss There are plenty of reasons to watch NXT, but if you stopped watching now that Alexa moved up to SmackDown, we kind of get it.
237. Dawn Marie Dawn Marie was fired from WWE when she was pregnant, and suffered one of the worst storylines in history with Al Wilson, but ECW fans at least got to see her true talents. And assets.
246. Carmella DeCesare Carmella only lasted a few months in professional wrestling, but we’ll never forget what the other females in WWE at the time thought of her. We can’t reprint it without censoring every word, though, so why bother.
255. AJ Lee AJ Lee was blackballed from WWE after she tweeted at Stephanie McMahon demanding equal rights for female superstars, but that hasn’t stopped her from smiling.
264. Trish Stratus Stratusfaction was always guaranteed with the woman who predicted the diva’s revolution.
273. Sunny Sunny goes further off the rails with each passing year, but everyone knows there was a point they wanted the original diva.
282. Stacy Keibler Stacy left wrestling to become an actress who danced with the stars, but fans never forgot the weapon of mass seduction.
291. Beulah McGillicutty Tommy Dreamer is one lucky Innovator of Violence. We totally understand why Raven could never get over her.